Global Odyssi Surfers First Aid Kit - The Stowaway (1 Person)
The Stowaway is the perfect kit to have with you at all times. It has a comprehensive list of supplies to get you out of those not so heavy binds and a great supplement to take with you where more in depth kits will be easily accessible to treat more serious medical issues. Designed for compact travel and less serious injuries to treat travel related ailments. Built for the Journey.
Weight & Dimensions
- 7.5" x 5" x 2"
- .2 lbs.
- 2 gauze dressing pads 2” x 2”
- 10 fabric band aids 1” x 3”
- 5 butterfly wound closures 3/8” x 1 13/16”
- 1 roll of 3M Transpore first aid tape ½” x 10 Yards
- 1 - .2oz. satchels of Manuka Honey - Use as ingestible energy or for topical use on cuts to promote healing and reduce infection risk.
- 4 electrolyte 2 packs
- 1 Global Odyssi First Aid Manual Download for iPhone or Droid (specific for ocean/surf related injuries)
- 1 Global Odyssi Wound Care Pocket Guide
- 4 Ibuprofen 2 packs
- 4 aspirin 2 packs
- 8 antihistamine packs
- 4 Activated Charcoal Capsules (260mg each to treat upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, acid indigestion and more)
- 1 Surf Trip Essentials packing list card
- 1 Red 7.5” x 5” Polyester Water Resistant Pouch
- 4 vinegar packets
- 4 packets of Triple Antibiotic (Gel that prevents infection)
- 6 povidone-iodine infection wipes
- 6 antiseptic cleansing wipes
Global Odyssi has also been featured on Surfline.com by Chris Dixon (author of Ghost Wave) in their "Surf Survival" series, "The Serious Surfers Survival Kit". Click below to read what the experts had to say about our Surfers First Aid Kits: